Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Littles Coop: Museum of Natural Curiosity

 What a fun day at the Museum of Natural Curiosity with the littles~
 It was the quietest day ever~
 Almost had the place to ourselves~
 The Rainforest~
 Water works~
 Kidopolis~
 His favorite room~

 He had me help him build an alien with two kids for his house he made~

 Feeding the rabbits is a popular activity~

 Rowan and Kaia put on a show~


 Complete with dancing and silly faces~


 Music making~

 Adorableness~
 This is Rowans absolute favorite area.  He could stay up in the tree tops forever~

 Climbing~
 Terrain building~
 Sillies~
 So much laughter~
 They were making it snow until the worker told them to get out~

 They made snowflakes in the kid craft room~
I love Rowan's creation~
 
Another great day to be an Unschooler~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!