Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Four Days of a Not- So -Typical Life

 
There was our Monthly Mom's night at my house on Saturday night where we laughed harder than ever playing Cards against Humanity. Aspen joined in on the fun~
 
Long awaited movies on a lazy Sunday. He sure loves Dinosaurs~

Monday Playgroup fun at our house.  It was houseful of boys big and small~
 Such adorableness~

And then Littles Coop fun all in one day! I only took one picture of the kids and they were a blur, but the take home activity was this awesome count down to Santa! Rowan has been loving gluing the cotton balls on.  I have to say that I am loving our little group.  It has been so nice for the littles to make such great friends and for us moms to sit and chat.  It has been so relaxing~

 And then there was Knitting Circle on Tuesday at my house~
 There was a little bit of knitting and spinning going on~
 And lots of playing and fun made by the kids~

 Gamers~
 Tiny cupcakes for tiny ones~

 
 Kids braving the cold to enjoy the pirate ship~


But Mara has been knitting like a crazed woman! This all in less than a week~

And Tuesday early evening had Willow coming home from a week in San Francisco.  It was hard saying goodbye to her best friend.  Until next time~

 Surprise Birthdays on Tuesday Night for our good friend David~
 
 
It truly is a lovely life~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!