Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Decmber 23rd: Let it Snow

After wrapping all the gifts for Christmas eve and morning it was time to head downtown for a cosmic light show at Clark Planetarium with friends~
 
 
 And playing for a little bit too~


 Off to Mars~
 




 And the moon~
 Electrifying~
Then Willow went to Grandma and Grandpa's for a sleepover with her cousin.  Looking forward to celebrating Christmas Eve with them tomorrow night~
 Silly girls~

 
 Now I'm off to make some Christmas Magic~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!