Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, December 6, 2015

December 6th: SinterKlaas Shoes and Our Annual Santa Clause Photo

 The excitement was contagious~
 
 "It's Peso and his medical bag!" he exclaims~
 "Sinterklaas knows about Octonauts?" he asks in shock~
 Quite happy with her loot~
 Chocolates of course!
 
Yes, even my olders put their shoes out still.  One day they will be "officially grown" and on their own, until then there is still the magic of SinterKlaas and Santa Clause at our house~

 
 
Then it was time for the photo. Rowan was not to sure. There was quite a line and so he lost his enthusiasm.  When the photographer said "smile buddy" he just said "I cant!" Oh how I love this kid.
However he was all smiles at lunch~

Loving life with this crew~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!