Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, December 4, 2015

December 3rd: Crafting-Gaming Family Night

 Counting down to Santa.  He is so excited~


 Willow wanted to make this adorable sock snowman tonight~
 




 

 

 Adorableness~


And then it was times for games~

Rowan has been loving this game at his friend Lillie's house so we picked it up while we were doing our Christmas Box Shopping~

We also had to replace his "beloved" Dino Meal game since it was broken.  I say beloved but he really has a love hate relationship with this game.  He really wants to play but the T rex freaks him out when it lunges forward~

Not taking his eyes off of her~
He even freaks Mara out too.  For some reason though, it's always me she is after for stealing back our eggs~

Fun times had by all~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!