Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

December 21st: Happy Solstice

 
 Hope your Solstice was wonderful~
 Ours began with some gifts to stay warm~

 And a surprise family gift~
 


 A PS4 for all to play~
 
 Everyone was quite thrilled~
 Lots of fun playing the games~
 Then we had a mini Thanksgiving Part 2~
 And we lit our Yule Log and everyone made their Solstice wishes~
 
 Josh was pretty happy with his wish~


 Time to eat~
 

 Then it was time to play all the new cards~
 Much laughter was had~

Great memories and fun family times.  Happy Solstice to all~

Looking forward to the light~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!