Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, December 19, 2015

December 17th: Utah County Adventures

 Back to Seven Peaks for some more North Pole fun with Dad~
 

 

 




 
 I didn't capture much of the sledding but they had so much fun~
 

 Rowan and I went into the craft tent while Willow and David had some sledding fun on their own~
 He sure loves his creations~
 Then to warm up a bit~
 We went to dinner and then drove to Thanksgiving Point to do their lights~
 

 
 Such a fun display~

 Rowan's favorite~


 We were the last ones around saying hello to the reindeer~


 We even got a close up encounter with them as they were heading to the barn for the night~

 Someone is excited for Santa~
 Awesome ice sculptures~
 Such a great night. I love our little adventures~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!