Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, December 13, 2015

December 13th: Zoo Lights

 
 We spent a magical night wandering the zoo tonight.  Willow was at it again with the high kick so I just went with it!
 The light display was quite impressive~
 Rowan absolutely loved it~

 Not many animals to be seen.  They were either off display or sleeping~

 So many fun lights to see~







 Snacks~
 "Mom! They are Jellyfish" he exclaimed~
 Silly kids~


 Treasures~
 Love~


 Into the Reptile Building to warm up~
 Sweet nocturnal cats interested in all the kids~
 Carousel Rides~
 Such a lovely, relaxing, magical night~

 Then for some Sushi at our favorite, Fat Fish ~
 He made a "fork" out of 3 chopsticks to eat what was left of his roll (he ate all the cucumbers, seaweed and avocado out first of course).  This kid put away over 1/2 an order of edamame and almost this whole roll~

Over half way to Santa! Loving the magic and memories.  Now bring on the snow~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!