Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, December 12, 2015

December 11th: Cinnamon Ornaments and More

 No snow meant no sledding today (which was the plan) so we made cinnamon ornaments instead~
 Choosing the cutters~
 
 Mixing the ingredients (1 C Applesauce, 1 1/2 C cinnamon and 2 Tbs glue)
 Willow did the mixing
 Kneading~

 Time to roll out and cut~



Then I was off to yet another eye appointment and while I was away Willow and Rowan made some bird feeders~
I got great news at the eye doctor, my eye pressure is down to normal. Yay! Now we begin the tapering off of all the eye drops I have been on for months.  I am so ready to be done with all of them.

 The evening took me away to play Bunko with friends and David took the littles on a date to see the Peanut Movie~


Loving this countdown fun~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!