Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, November 27, 2015

Thanksgiving



 It was a lazy, relaxed day for us.  Cinnamon rolls for breakfast~
None of us bothered to get out of our PJ's~
 David made a delicious meal for us all~ Turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole, sausage cranberry stuffing, broccoli casserole,  cranberry sauce, gravy, pumpkin bread and more rolls than you can imagine~
 
Then we ate, napped, watched movies, played and I got to sit and knit most of the day.  We sure missed our Willow this year! So grateful for all that we have.  I love my little/big family so much~

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!