Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Holiday Decorating 2015

 We got a live tree this year on the coldest day ever! Our fake tree is way to big for the space we have for a tree this year so we got a little one and it is so cute.  Rowan wanted a 3 ft tall tree but I talked him in to one that was a bit bigger~
 The Bigs came and helped decorate the tree.  We were missing our Willow but she is having fun in San Francisco~
  I think the idea was to get all the ornaments on the small tree that are normally on a tree three times as big~
 The accomplished the task~
And then Rowan put St Nicholas on top~
 He was so proud~
Finished~

 Santa Photos are out!  Ready for 2015 to be taken and for more crafts and Holiday cards to be hung~

 Snowflakes~
 Elves and Gnomes~

 Rowan's tiny tree~
 

All the Stockings this year.  I saw this great idea where you use just a couple of stocking holders to hold a curtain rod and then you can hang lots of stockings.  Why have I not thought of this before? We have a lot of people and animals in this house that all have stockings~


St Nicholas shoes are ready to be filled next week~
 
Ready for a Magical Holiday~
 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!