Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Unschooling Mamas at El Chihuahua and A Bar Named Sue

I have the most awesome friends ever.  I adore these unschooling women.  We have been meeting twice a month for a long time going out to eat once a month and crafting or playing games on the other night. I never think to take pictures.  So glad we did this time! Here are few that could be shared~

We had to go to El Chihuahua for their Deathstar Duckie Margaritas~
Great food and great company~

 Then a few of us went next door to A Bar Named Sue to continue our night of fun~
Love these ladies~
 Dancing ~
Friendship~

 It's such a great life~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How are unschooling moms different from homeschooling moms?

Teri said...

To put it simply, Homeschooling parents tend to recreate school at home using a curriculum or following standards created by someone other than the person doing the learning. Unschooling parents do not recreate school at home. They facilitate their children's interests and trust that their children will learn what they need to learn by living life and doing things that they are passionate about.

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!