Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Trick or Treating with Dad

 
 Time to trick or treat with Dad at his office and bring home a bag of candy that weighs more than you~
 He loved it! He kept asking "who are all these people an why do they work here" and saying things like "I can't believe they gave me this!"~
 
 But my favorite~ He came to a big bag of mixed candy and David said " oh wow, that's a lot of candy, you will have to make a decision about which one you want"...Rowan looked back at David and then back to the bag and grabbed a huge handful and said "I'm making a lot of decisions" And he did~
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!