Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Surprise Birthday Party

 
Today we got ready to surprise our friend Alex with a surprise Birthday party~
Willow worked hard making a cake and decorating~
Rowan helped too~
Then buddies arrived~

The rats celebrated too~


Flips~

Gathering~
Beckie brought Alex's favorite, pizza and Wing Coop and Mexican soda.  Mara even drew a group card for Alex with his favorite video game logo~
Daring~
He arrived and was super surprised.  Of course, we had him wear the Birthday Princess sash~
Fun had by all~


Including the littles~
High flying~


The Gang~
Lot's of them~





Willow trying a hot wing for the first time~
Alex observing~
And then Alex eating it after she took one bite~ Oh, my little supertaster~
Buddies~
Time for cake~


Dinosaur enthusiasts~
Random Fun~



 

Wrestling moves~





Presents~
 
Photo Bomb~
 

Littles Attack~





 

Happy #15 Alex! it was fun celebrating and surprising you~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!