Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, October 19, 2015

Sunday Science

 A Pig and A Jelly Jar for brunch~
Oh so yummy~
 And a little acid base chemistry at home~
 His Ghost~
 He was so thrilled to watch it expand~
 

 His Frankenstein~

 His Bat~
 


 Since the balloons were inflated with carbon dioxide they were heavy and quickly sank to the ground.  Later they seemed deflated and the balloons were "wrinkly" but if you rolled them around in your hand a but they would inflate again.  It was cool~

Day 18 of Halloween Magic~


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!