Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, October 9, 2015

Salt Lake Unschoolers: Trailside Park

 Off to play in Park City today at Trailside Park with our Unschooling friends~
 



 
 So excited to have a new Teen unschooler join us~

 Swinging littles~


 Skating, scootering and biking~
 
 She is getting pretty good~


 Little biker pro~









 Ramp sliding~




 









 Willow the Dot whisperer~

 When did he get so big?~
Swinging high~
 Explorers~
 Another great day to be an Unschooler~

***Edit*** So Little Man fell while we were playing today.  He cut the back of his head open and it was bleeding but it seemed to stop...it wasn't until we got home and he took a bath that I could see that it was a pretty deep, wide cut.  David came home from work and he said we should take him in. So we ended up at the Doctors office and he got his first ever haircut (just a little :) ) and stitches! Or as Rowan is calling them "string bandaids" We go back in 10 days to get them out...Hopefully that is not as traumatic!
Such a brave little man~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!