Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Salt Lake Unschoolers: Hee Haw Farms

 
 We love Hee Haw Farms~
 Tractor driving~

 
 The big slide~

 Peek a boo~
 That's the "oh mommy please can I have one?" face~
 His love~
 She was hiding out in one of the building holding them all hoping none of the workers would tell her to put them down~


 Something hilarious in the hen house~


 Ducks~

 Following the hen~

 Eye contact~
 Silly man~
 Leroy~
 My little love~
 Duck waddles~

 More peeking~
 He is growing fast~
 She is in love~
 And Alex wants one too~


 Bunny loving~

 Corn maze time~

 
 Happy Family~
 
 Getting lost~

 

 Pumpkin/sunflower patch~
 
 Picking "seeds" as he called it~
 Or gourds~
 

 Giant, droopy sunflowers~
 



 "showering"~
 Hunting pumpkins~
 Planting the seeds~
 Babies and pumpkins are so adorable~
 
 Happy friends~
 
 Hay ride~


 Little hay covered adorableness~
 
 Snacks~
Wild and free bunnies~
 Lots of sliding~
 So much fun~

 Oh how I love these two~
















 Tether ball~






 Thank you Stephanie for being the amazing lifter of little ones~


 Seriously, its such an awesome life~
 
Little tether ball players~
 Rowan and Emie were laughing so hard~









 Their joy is contagious~
 It's an awesome Unschooled life~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!