Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Salt Lake Unschoolers: Halloween Carnival

 
 Our annual Unschoolers Halloween Carnival was yesterday~
 I was not able to attend due to my eye issues but Mara was kind enough to take Willow and Rowan to enjoy the festivities~
 An awesome time was had by all~
Big kitty and little kitty~
 
 Running Rowan~

Rowan was so happy to see his buddy Talysen~
 There was a great turnout~



 
 Thank you Mara for helping out and taking pictures for me~


 


 
 Halloween house building~



 
 
Willow loves Dot~
 Parachute~







 







Teens~



 
 Cakewalk~



 


 

 Another awesome day being an Unschooler~

30 Days of Halloween fun~


 

 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!