Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Salt Lake Unschoolers: Autumn Celebration

 
 Today we celebrated Autumn.  Seriously, I love this group. We had such a beautiful day~

 Hiding~
 Running~
 Chatting~
 Making new friends~

 Leaf piles~
 



 Raking~

Baby Whisperer~

 Crowns~
 Parkour~
 crafting~
 Friendship~
 Sweetness~
 Bracelets~
 
 Teens constructing crowns~
 
 Mobiles~
 Salt Dough~

 Creations~


 Adorableness~
 
 Weirdness~
 
 Pumpkin bread~



 Tree climbing~
 Scavenger hunt~



 Treasures~


 Love~
 Parachute~




 Hill roll/run~









 Happiness~
Another awesome day to be and Unschooler~

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

So much Love.
Such a wonderful day, and wonderful friends.

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!