Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, October 19, 2015

Autumn Celebration Preparation

 
Getting ready for our Autumn Celebration event tomorrow with our Unschooled friends~
 Willow found this cute acorn snack idea so we picked up the ingredients and got to work~


 Chocolate, peanut butter and cookies...I think these will be tasty~

 I think Rowan ate more kisses than he glued~
 

 So much chocolate~
 Applying the tiny stems~
 These were the tiniest chocolate chips I have ever seen~

 Adorable~

 
Ready for tomorrow~

Then I attacked Willow with chocolate~
 The rest of the day was Willow cleaning all of her animals habitats and making a paper mache home for her hamster~
 Then Rowan helped me make Pumpkin bread~
 Little baker~
 
 
My house smells so yummy~
 And salt dough and tools for 20~
 Which meant the play dough came out~

Day 19 of Halloween Magic.  I so love this time of year~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!