Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, October 16, 2015

Airsoft

 The Gang headed to play airsoft last night~
 
 Willow was a little nervous~
 
 They listened intently to the rules~
 And  got geared up for safety~

 Looking good~
 Some of the people there were seriously decked out~
 Willow had an experience in a refrigerator that left her in a panicked state...in the end they lined up 5 guys and she got to play firing squad and take them out.  The guys at Milsim were really great with her and she ended the night being a zombie so she left in good spirits...but covered in welts!

Definitely not something someone with nerves like me could handle! I did learn that they even have grenades that they throw and they explode.  It was so loud!

They have plans to do this again, but next time, just the gang and they want to do it in the woods.  Looks like a cabin trip may be in the works~

Never a dull moment being an Unschooler~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!