Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

31 Days of Halloween

 
 It's our favorite Holiday! We love Halloween at our house. So many fun things to go and do. To keep things lively we are doing 31 days of Halloween fun this month. October 1st: Haunted Gingerbread House~
 Yes, we use hot glue...icing never holds~
 Little crafters~

 
 Rowan wanted this new decoration from the store so we set it up~
 We also picked up some pumpkins for carving later this month~ That small one was from our garden.  I can only imagine how huge it would have been if Juniper had not decided to bite it off! Silly dog~
 
 He is quite proud of his finished house~
So excited for a month of fun~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!