Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Sunday Exploration at Hidden Falls and Silver Lake

Today was a lazy exploration day for us.  We are still wiped out from getting up at 6:45 am yesterday. 
 
 We went to Hidden Falls since David had never been~


 We checked out the water for a bit~

 And then played in the canyon ~
 Mr. Climber~

 

 He made it to the top~

 Rock throwing~


 Stream hopping~
 
 And then we went for a stroll around Silver Lake~
 Or a run~



 So happy~

 Checking out the ducks~

 Looking for fish~

 Aspen tree hide outs~
 Watching the dragonflies~

 The colors are changing~


 Selfies~
 I think he is going to want us to do this every time we go hiking now~
 Mama moose all curled up...her baby was hiding behind her~
 She was watching us...very closely~

Tons of caterpillars~


Sticking out his tongue~

 Checking out the visitors center.  He remembered the owl pellets from our owl discovery last weekend~ Guess I had better pull some out to dissect this week~
We are so lucky to live where we live~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!