Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Sunday at Copperton Park: Owls!!

 

 We saw owls today~
 Great Horned Owls at Copperton Park~
 Willow and I spotted this one and then went to get David and Rowan to come and see~



 So so excited~





 And then I spotted this on in a different tree~
 So beautiful~


 We saw some pellets too.  We didn't collect any as I still have some from the last time Willow was really into owls.  Wish I had known about this park back then!
 Back to the playground~
 Look at my house he says~
 Spinning Willow equals...
 Flying Willow~
 This was a really weird play structure with the metal slides that scald as you slide down them~




 


 




 Goofball~



 Monster Boy~
 The Spider~





Love our fun family outings~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!