Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Salt Lake Unschoolers Forest School: Hike to Bloods Lake

 
 Off to Bloods Lake today~
 
 
Ready for hiking~
 Rowan woke up this morning and told me "I am not fond of hiking today" so he hung out with Mara for the day~

 We attempted to swim and do the rope swing~
 Some of us were brave and jumped right in~
 For others it was just too cold~
 There was a cold wind blowing~


 Warming up on the rocks~
 Then the rest of our gang arrived~


 More littles braving the cold~


 Hair do's~
 Laughter~

And then we were off.  We headed to In-N-Out afterwards~

Another great day to be an unschooler~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!