Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Salt Lake Unschoolers: Feeding the Sun Conures

 Off to the Aviary with friends new and old~
 
 I left my camera in the car, across the park...so many of these pictures are from Beckie over at Terrible Homeschooler and Stephanie at Ordinary Life Magic~ My phone camera is just not the same...
 Buddies~


 There were flashes of these 3 through the day~
 Lot's of exploring~


And playing~




 And hideouts~
 

 
 Nest building~

Tall grasses~

Love~

Giggles~





joy~
 Then time to feed the Sun Conures~
 She liked it...a lot~





 And he was in awe...just awe.... my little bird lover~
 






 They were really sweet~








 Friendship~

Then we fed ducks and swans~






And jumped and played some more~




 Another wonderful day to be an unschooler~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!