Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Salt Lake Unschoolers: Farnsworth Farms

 
 Welcoming fall by going to an orchard and picking apples~
 

 We had a field trip first~
 Farmer Eric gave us a tour and told us all about the gardens~



 It was so hot.. too hot for Fall~

 Eating ice cubes from the water bottle to stay cool~
 We were a very large group today~
 We learned how they make apple cider~

 Rowan thought it was funny that the apples got 2 baths and a shower before being made into cider~
 Adorableness~
we got to have a sample too~ so delicious!

 Then we went on a hay ride around the orchard~


 And then we headed out to pick apples~
 
Or we were carried~
 He found the perfect one to eat~
 
 Golden Delicious~
 So yummy~

Another awesome day to be an unschooler~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!