Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Preemies Under the Big Top: 2015 NICU Reunion

 
Tonight we headed to Murray Park for the annual NICU reunion~

 Willow brought along Vincent but they soon disappeared~

They did enjoy the photo booth~

 Rowan loved playing games~

 And checking out the incubator~
 It's hard to believe it has been 3 years.  Rowan spent 9 weeks in the NICU after being born 11 weeks early~
 
 More games~
 And prizes~
 
 And face painting~
 Light Sabers and Darth Vader of course~


 Trying out hooping~

 And catching up with his nurse Charise~
 She will always hold a special place in out hearts~
 She took such great care for our little man when we couldn't~
 
 This made me laugh~
 Apple juice delivered sort of like an NG tube~
 Then the dancing started~
 Tattoos~

 The Chicken Dance~

 
 Props for photos~
 Fishing with your toes~
Photo ops~

 And more dancing~

 
 We are so lucky to have this little man. We are so grateful for the NICU and all the miracles that happen there every day~
 


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!