Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Classic Fun

 
So much fun out of the rain at Classic Fun Center~
Skating~
Jumping~


Hanging out~

Really BIG jumps~
 

 

So much laughter~
And the coolest mom award goes to Jen! Jumping 5 feet into the foam pit from hell! All the kids helped get her out.  Those foam pits are like quick sand for adults!
Blur of happiness~




 

Flips~

Dives~
Slides~
Biking!


He loved the ramps~
 Off to the Blast Zone~
 




 Get Rowan!
 


 
 Out on the skate floor~
 
 We had so much fun skating!

 
 He finds this pirate game wherever we go...he loves it so much~
 


 Turning in tickets for prizes...Vincent had 580! And thanks to Jaeger, Rowan had 140~
 More bouncing and sliding fun~
 

 Another awesome day being an Unschooler~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!