Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Autumn Aloft

 A super early morning for us later risers around here~
 Willow, Rowan and I headed to Park City to meet friends for the Autumn Aloft Hot Air Balloon Festival.  David, Josh and Grandpa went to hike Bald Mountain in the Uinta's~
 
It was 34 degrees when we arrived so we were bundled up~
 
 They were still filling the balloons when we got there~
 
 But soon they started to lift~
 Rowan thought they were so awesome~
 So beautiful~










 Sillies~
 





Having fun!








 I finished Rowan's hat last night, just in time to be cozy in his sweater~
 







They were giving rides in this balloon, but the line was way too long~


 Landing~
 And this is why we don't wake up at 7 am! I looked over and he was napping at 8 am~

 Such a beautiful Saturday Morning~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!