Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Sunday at Red Pine

 
8 miles today! Beautiful hike~

 My phone says I walked the most recorded steps ever today!  22,000!
 



 Nothing like a mountain raspberry~


 Refreshing the frogtoggs in the stream~
 


 Rowan yelled "A frog!" I see it, do you?

 Hazy Salt Lake City down below~

 Goofball~




 He decided to hike for a bit~

 Then he had a snack and fell asleep~
 We made it to the lake~
 Everyone was so impressed by David wearing a kid on the trail.  It was a rough one! All the websites say 3 miles...but it is 4...we decided they were saying 3 from the cutoff of the White Pine trail~

 So, so beautiful and so worth the hike!


 Best napping place ever~
 

Love~


 We saw a marmot!
 So adorable!

 Love his teeth~


 We saw cute birds~
 Beautiful streams~
 And I saw this just for Rowan!  It is the Smiling sunflower from Plants vs Zombies...his newest obsession~
 The flowers are on their way out but they are still so beautiful~




 Two of my loves~
 



 On our way home~
 
 Oh how I love this little man~

 



Silly family selfies~


Love our Sunday hikes~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!