Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Sunday at Crystal Hot Springs

 
 No hiking today for us...the air is still really bad from all the fires around us and we are still healing from a wicked summer cold.   So we headed to the hot springs with these two as they celebrate their 2 year "friendaverssary"~
 
 Happy guys~
 The girls spent most of the day on the slides~
 So much fun!
 I think they had a pretty great day~
 Lot's of squeals of joy and laughter~


 
 He enjoyed taking us back and forth from the cold pool to the hot pool.  I think I have acclimated to the cold pools from being at Seven Peaks all summer...the hot pools were almost too much for me~
 

 Snacking~
 Silly kid~
 Love~
 
 Back rider~

 A stop for lunch in Brigham City and then home to get ready for the Fear The Walking Dead premier tonight.  We have two VERY excited girls in this house!

It's a great life~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!