Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Strider Championship Race

 
Super cute Strider Rider buddies this morning at Pioneer Park for the Strider Championship Race!
 
David showing him how the race starts~
making new friends~
Practicing the loop~

 
There were 40 three year olds!
 

 
Rowan likes the hills the best~

Getting fired up for the race~
 
Oh the cuteness~
They got to do a few practice runs~



Lining up for his first run~

High fives~
He was all smiles~

After his heat was over he did not want to leave~
He thought it was pretty awesome~
 
So, so cute~


 

So proud~
Such a cute morning!
 

The parade of 3 year olds~



Go!


Finish~


Second Heat~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!