Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, August 10, 2015

Skate Parks and Hot Air Balloons

After the bike race Rowan wanted to ride more! So we decided to check out a skate park in Sandy.  We were taking dinner to Willow and friends at Gamer Con and wanted to check out the Balloon Glow at the Sandy Balloon Festival so it worked out great~
He had instant friends that wanted to teach him all kinds of tricks~

He LOVED it~

All smiles~
David got a workout in chasing him all around~
 

Guess I had better invest in elbow and knee pads~

So, so happy~


He was pretty fearless~

He was mesmerized by this big kids and their cool tricks~
So much fun~





 
After skating we had some dinner and went to see the balloons~
And pick up a glowing sword of course~
Tree battles~
 
Loving life~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!