Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Salt Lake Unschoolers: Rockport State Park

 Off to play at the beach today~
 So much fun~
 We practically had the lake to ourselves~
 Sand play~
 Kayaking~
 Swimming~

 So fun~

 Telling me about how the ground was muddy under the water~



 Off they go~









 Snacking~
 
 Paddleboard!
 Oreo craziness~


Happiness~




Helpers~
 Rafting Adorableness~




Little sailors~




Mama's on the paddleboard~


Finding balance~


Off we go~


"Like a badass"...courtesy of my dear friend Stephanie at Ordinary Magic


Christine with the elusive spiderman ball.  It was in reach so many times but then the wind would carry it away~ We joked that someone would find him and he would be their Wilson from Castaway!


 Practicing standing...it's harder than it looks!
But Jen is so badass~

 Standing!
 A boat of cuteness~
And then the rain started...and then the hail...and then the lightning...so we called it a day and headed back to Salt Lake for pizza~
 
 

 Little cuties~
 

 Big cuties~
 
 I came out of the bathroom and suddenly there was a magician and a balloon maker!



 Flower~


 
 Ninja Turtle and a Princess with a balloon~

Another awesome adventure with our tribe~

 

 


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!