Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, August 24, 2015

Salt Lake Unschoolers: Not Back to School Picnic

 Happy Not Back to School Day!
 We love our unschooled life~
School started back today so we were off to the park to play~
 

 Our annual Not Back to School Picnic at Liberty Park~




 Rat kisses~
 Bocce Ball for the teens~
 Joy~


Hyper disc~


 Sharing snacks~
 Jumping in~



 Oh and then the parachute~

 Keep the dolphin on~






 Laughter~

 Happy Happy~






 Static~
 



 Our friend Linda helped him get up in the tree and he said "mom, I want to sit up here and eat chips" ~
 
 Little Monkey~
 






 Splash~

 Rat love~



 Happy unschoolers~
 Willow loves the littles~
 
 

 Super mama~




It's great to be an unschooler~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!