Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Salt Lake Unschoolers: Hike to Donut Falls and Dunkin Donuts~

 
 An terrific morning with great friends hiking to Donut Falls~


A few pictures taken by my friend Beckie over at Terrible Homeschooler


We found wild raspberries~


Finally a berry he could pick and eat.  He has been picking berries all summer but they were not edible~ 
 
 Little buddies~
 Traversing the boulders~
 We made it~
 She was on the lookout for the baby chipmunks but they had all grown up~
 
 So she joined the boys at the top of the falls~ we will have to visit next year to see the babies~
 At the top~




 Snacking~


 




 Such cuties~


 Bugs~
 Tree riding~
 
 Heading down~
 Sweet little guys~


 





 Rock throwers~
 Holding hands~
 
 Rock thrower~
 
 Buddies~
 



 What a great day hiking!


After Hiking Donut Falls we had to get donuts of course!

"cheesy donuts" they said~



He ate that whole donut! And then got crazy~

What a great day.  Loving our awesome group~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!