Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Nature in the City: BBQ with the Birds

 Someone was excited to eat dinner and play at the Aviary after hours tonight!

 
 He loves parrots and this one was saying "hello"~


 They had a slip and slide set up~
 He loved it~





 Oh that hair~
 Drinking flamingo~
 

 Feeding the ducks~

 
 Playing~

 The Hornbill~

 Andy the Andean Condor up close and personal~
 

 

 "I am just going to flop here like a floppy bird"  aka I am getting tired~



 
 pumping water~
 Sand play~
 Water discovery~
What a great night! We love the Tracy Aviary and Nature in the City~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!