Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Meeting Owls

 
 While Willow was away at Wild Wednesday Teen group, David, Rowan and I went to check out The Ogden Nature Center's presentation at the  library with 2 of their owls~
 
 Rowan got to sit with his playground buddy~
 He listened quite intently for a long while~
The guy was hilarious and had the kids laughing a lot~
 The barn owl's name was Luna and she was still getting used to being around humans~

 At the end they had feathers for us to check out~
 It was a really great presentation~
 Rowan LOVES birds~
And then it was time to run...

Loving life~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!