Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Sunday at Dog Lake

 
Our plans to hike to Donut Falls got changed when the parking lot was filled! So we went across the street and decided to try the Dog Lake hike~


So, so beautiful!



 
Big Cottonwood Canyon is so beautiful~
 
Silly boys~
 
 
Beautiful Bees~

And as always, he fell right to sleep~
And woke up just in time to finish the crawl to the top of the mountain pass~
Dog Lake~

Friendly chipmunks~
Love my little forest boy~

Throwing pinecones~
Then we headed over to the Millcreek Canyon side of the lake to play in the water with all the dogs~


 



Rock thrower~









He wanted to know why the rock made "circles" and why they got bigger and bigger.  I love this kid~


Until our next hike~

Love~

We are so fortunate~~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!