Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Sunday at Cecret Lake

 A beautiful day to hike to Cecret Lake and see all the beautiful wild flowers in Albion Basin~
 Rowan was in a goof ball mood~
 We took the shuttle up from Alta and then hiked back down~


 Such a beautiful hike~




 Cecret Lake~
 Of course like always, wearing him in the Tula puts him right to sleep~
 He woke up for salamander and chipmunk sightings~



 Adorable ground squirrels right on the trail side~

 The cuteness overload~









 Checking out the wildflowers~




 He was very concerned that some had already dropped their petals~



 We saw a moose!
 Actually there are two, a mama and a baby but the baby is lying down so you can't see him~











 Joy~
 Splashing~










 Indian Paintbrush and Lupine~











 Being Silly~






 Oh that hair~



We live in such a beautiful place~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!