Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, July 17, 2015

Summertime



 Bubbles and sidewalk chalk~







I love those filthy feet~

Then, in Rowan fashion, David came home from work and he went running and hugged him and proclaimed "It's damn fucking hot out here" ahhh out of the mouths of babes~

 Biking his hill, our evening tradition...over and over and over~
Watching the stars appear in the sky~


So in love with summer~



I wished I had the camera rolling to catch the first run down he did.  He came down at full speed and David had to lead and stop him from going into the creek!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!