Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, July 17, 2015

Salt Lake Unschoolers: Riverdale Splash Pad


 Back into the swing of things!  It was great to see friends today at the park~



 Fun little splash pad that had tons of shade and was not crowded!


 Rowan loved it~

Buddies~







Joy~

 And there was a great trail for biking, complete with a HUGE hill~

 I barely saw these two~
 Brad took Rowan for a spin around the park~
 And these two called me over to watch their latest choreography~





Fun~

 More running~


 These guys were a blur~




 Love~
 Oh is hair~

 They played for a long time across the park~





 Off again~

Until next week~


Crazy steep hill!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!