Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, July 6, 2015

Granny's VIsit: July 5th Games and Biking


 Shanghi rummy and yahtzee galore for our stay at home rest day~
 Josh actually hates Shanghi but he is a good sport and played with us~
 Of course Granny and Josh were killing me~
 And Josh thought that was hilarious!  But I knew something was not right...turns out we were a deck of cards short!



 They just laughed at me with my terrible score~
 Rowan was enjoying playing dino's all around us~
 And joining in on the yahtzee fun.  This kid can roll dice~


 Dinner...tilapia and chicken sausages~

Willow was having fun with the camera~









 After dinner we were off to the park for a ride/walk~



 Even the rats came along~







 Willow made a new friend...it really liked the rats~





Another fun day with Granny~

1 comment:

Echo S. said...

That dinner looked yummy! Yay for fun visits : ) and grandmas.

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!