Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Granny's Visit: July 2nd Seven Peaks and Shopping Spree



 The fun continues with a trip to Seven Peaks~

 We spent 3 hours floating and sliding~

 Rowan loves this slide the most~





Over and over and over~




 Icees~



 Little ham would not come in front~
It was a beautiful day at the water park~

And then since we are crazy, we went shopping afterwards!  Willow got a new wardrobe and Rowan had a nice nap~

Loving summer and having Granny here~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!