Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Anniversary Hike to Donut Falls

 
We started our Anniversary celebrations with a hike (of course!)
We attempted to go to Donut Falls last Sunday but it was so crowded we hiked Dog Lake instead~

It was a great day to go.  It was not crowded at all~
 
Rowan wanted to ride on my back for this hike~

Love my Tula so much~

There were very fat and happy ground squirrels along the way~



Muddy pants~

 
Tons of adorable chipmunks everywhere!

Oh how I love him~
 
And babies!  So many babies~



 
The Falls~
My love~
I love kids covered in dirt~
And then this...Willow found the babies.  They loved her (of course, she is also the rodent whisperer) ~
 

 
Very friendly little guys~ I think someone has been feeding them...
Willow was so happy.  She held them all one by one for the 2 hours we were there playing~

Adorable~
 





The babies would just sit on branches in the sun and crawl into your hands~

Oh she wanted to keep it forever~


Rock thrower~


Trying to steal snacks~


Obligatory Anniversary Picture~
Happy 25 years~ I love this man

Saying goodbye~
 





Another beautiful hike full of awesome memories~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!