Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, June 26, 2015

Thursday: Dentist, Fat Cats and More Biking!


We drive up north to Rowan's dentist and so we always try to hang out with our Ogden friends when we go. Rowan got a good review at the dentist, so another 3 months till we go back!  

Then we headed to Ogden for some summer bowling to stay cool.  I just love tiny bowling shoes~

Rowan was the bowling ball protector.  If he wasn't bowling he was guarding all the balls~
And he won!


Strike!
He loves to bowl~

 So much fun!



Side by side bowling~





 They opened the party room and let the kids play~


 And the bumber cars were fun~

Loving this 99 cent play at Fat Cat's all summer!



 Rowan is still too small to ride the cars so he was distracted with "playing" games...although I am not sure how much longer until he figures out you have to put money in to actually play!

All that Plant VS Zombies playing has made him a pro~


And then more evening bike riding! He is starting to master hills.  He did this probably 20 times~ 


Such a great life~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!