Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Nature in the City: Details Detective


 David and Rowan participated in Tracy Aviary's Nature in the City program today at Hidden Hollow.

 They were detail detectives!

 Rowan really enjoys these programs~


 And he has made a sweet friend, Owen, who is so sweet to Rowan.
 He told me he saw lots of crows, woodpeckers, fish and hummingbirds today~
 And climbed on giant beets~

 He drew all the things he saw~
 Little artist~

 Afterwards, he and David headed over to the library to turn in his reading log for June~
Apparently he was supposed to choose from bubbles, stickers or something else but the kids in front of him were turning in completed logs and got a mustache sucker for July's prize.  Rowan got his turn and was shown the choices and said" Actually, I would like a sucker please" and the librarian told David she couldn't say no since he asked so nicely :)


Another fun Saturday~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!