Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, June 19, 2015

Friday Night: Chalk Art, Splash Pad, Games and Friends


 We went down to the Gateway to check out the Chalk Art Festival~
 Things are looking awesome~
 And then we played in the fountain~ Rowan was really bummed that we could not go to the splash pad earlier in the day. Willow had an ear infection so we skipped ourFriday Unschooling Park Day~
 This made up for it a bit~
 Oh the happiness~





I have to say I am LOVING my new phone!!! I can actually take decent pictures.  I got the Galaxy G6.  I will never own another IPhone again.  Worst phone ever!



 After playing we got some dinner at Gameworks~
 Little artist~
 So proud of his Minions~

 Rowan had fun playing games~

The place was ok...but for us, it was just a sad, small version of a Dave and Busters~
 But he did get a cool rocket~
 More cool art~


3-D work in process~
Then we ran into some of our unschooling friends and they had fun playing for quite a while~


It's a great life~


 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!