Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Emily Kinney: This is War

Two excited girls~
Waiting in line at Kilby Court~
Can't wait to see Emily Kinney in concert!
Oh the joy!!

She is quite talented and we enjoyed seeing her play~


















We had a lot of fun~

Willow and Ruby made "gifts" for Emily Kinney but she left right after the concert so they were not able to give them to her directly.  Willow found her band mate and gave them to her and later that night she received this on Instagram! She was so overjoyed!!


Just a few of the many, many videos Willow took with my camera...












No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!